Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am extremely happy with this.

Available here. Sold!

My high school art teachers would have loved this. I love it. Without realizing it, I followed all the rules of composition that they gently ground into my skull. The round vintage metal bit at the end balances the same-color round charm that makes up the lower layer of the spinner. The heavier wrapping balances the wider spinner end. The color layering alternates almost exactly. And every metal color appears in the patina of the key.

Right, right, supposed to be doing the marketings, precious ... this is one of the pieces that will be at the greatly talented Roland Gridley's booth at Costa Mesa/Southern California's WyrdOne this weekend, June 11-13. Mr. Gridley is actually my cousin, who plays in my RP with me, so anyone in the area can meet him and his very lovely girlfriend while shopping his exquisite work.

No comments:

Post a Comment