Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shop redesign and discount/bonus codes!

I've reorganized my Etsy shop so it now sorts everything by style instead of type (i.e. "steampunk" and "whimsical" instead of "earrings" and "charm bracelets.") Not at all sure how I'm going to handle this if I actually do add hijab pins to my lines ...

Anyway. I've decided to celebrate this and share the joy of my first-year anniversary, which I celebrated this week, by starting to offer discount codes!

From now until 11:59 PST on Sunday the fifth of July, get a free pair of earrings in your color of choice with every purchase from the section called "Upcycled, Buttons, Notions." Just add the discount code "megan" and your favorite color in the "Notes to Seller" box.

This section includes the button-weave bracelets (see previous post), my wildly popular bobbin jewelry (hey, let me dream), and a couple of pieces made with soda-can tabs.


Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment