Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Special Offer through November 1

Through Sunday the first of November, get a free pendant with your purchase of any item containing vintage components when you use the code "shetland." Just search for the tag "vintage" in my Etsy shop, choose your pieces and enter the code in the "Notes to Seller" section when you check out.


Available here.

I love using vintage pieces. First of all, they almost automatically make the piece one-of-a-kind, which I like. Second, they're often totally different from anything commercially available now. And they're such a joy to hunt for, occasionally getting gems like the goodies from that yard sale I mentioned. I suppose this really ought to be my whole product line. I can never quite restrain myself to vintage pendants, though ... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment