Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Special Offer through March 28

I've been combing all the 2010 fashion forecasts in search of ideas for my first bridal line, which I'm spending most of my time trying to get finished and packed to go, and all seem to agree: Those crazy big statement pieces that have been in fashion the last couple of years? They're not going anywhere. Or rather, they're going everywhere.

The big bridal trends, apparently, are vintage-inspired, cameo pieces, and beaded-fabric bib necklaces. I like how I'm currently doing none of these.

However, statement pieces I have. This I can manage. Hence!


Available here.


Available here.

So, buy any item tagged with "statement on or before March 28, 2010, and I'll send you a free coordinating piece. If you buy a necklace, you'll get a bracelet; if you buy a bracelet, you'll get earrings or a pendant.

To claim your free gift, use the discount code "final" when purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment