Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Special Offer through May 26

Friday's show was less profitable than previous ones at that venue ... which is a pity, but I know exactly why: UCR claims to limit the number of non-handmade vendors and they don't, so the people who make it an art fair have been slowly trickling away over the years and the people selling sweatshop crap have been surging in two at a time for their spots.

I sold a total of nine pieces ... cringe. Still, though, it's nine pieces I wouldn't have sold otherwise, and I also got a custom order for wire-wrapping some raw diamonds, which is incredibly flattering.

Surprisingly, sales were slowest of bracelets. I have a lot of them in inventory that I've made -- more than I can actually display -- hence the next couple weeks' special offer.

Available here.

Through May 26, when you place an order of $15 or more (not including shipping), get a free adjustable beaded bracelet with every item you order! This can quickly add up to quite a few pieces that make great little birthday or client gifts, and are also awesome for layering.

TO claim your bracelets, use the code "inventory" when you order!

No comments:

Post a Comment