Monday, March 21, 2011

A fresh venture

You may have noticed a new link over in the "Contact!" box to the right.  I have sort of leaped (leapt? leaped?) headlong into a new business area.

See, the president of the International Polymer Clay Association and the delightful Rena from Home Jewelry Business Success Tips, both of whom have published my series, have both kindly implied that they think there's a market for writing workshops focused on small handcraft businesses.

I'm considering hitting the local Michaels to see if they want me to offer such artist-focused writing classes, but until then -- I sort of set up an Etsy shop in one six-hour marathon of GIMP and word processing.

Consequently.

If you agree that text is vital to online selling, and would like to have me focus on your own descriptions with you to render them ever more readable and engaging, my services are now rentable by the two-hour commitment, at quite an excellent price; I expect I could see my way clear to offering a 10% introductory discount to blog readers, so simply mention this post to me and I will discount any service offered by 10%, refunded through PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment