Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Treasury Wednesday: Why was I doing wintry stuff in June?

I guess I figured I might as well follow the front-page style for once. Hmm.

I pay a lot of attention to writing the treasury description when I do treasuries under the Scribblegoat account. Sure, only 8% of Etsy clicks come from internal things like Storque and Treasury, but if I'm doing it for fun anyway I might as well toss myself a bone in the form of free advertising.

'Bleached Vanilla' by Scribblegoat

Along with its crisp but soft greyscale and cream palette, this treasury is all about interesting photography. A visual feast of clear images, well-used props, intriguing cropping, unconventional angles, and perfect close-ups.


romantic collared s...
$49.00

50pc 4mm bicone gla...
$1.00

White Sequin Mini S...
$42.50

Hammered Quartz Ear...
$28.00

cast iron sign wood...
$42.00

Earrings In Silver ...
$28.00

The Fox - Original ...
$60.00

Buttercream Handspu...
$25.00

Small Moon Jellyfis...
$19.70

S A L E - Spilt mil...
$40.00

Crochet Baby Girl B...
$12.00

WHITEFAWN felted t...
$40.00

40% Anniversary Sal...
$15.00

SPECIAL ORDER for K...
$

HOT and COLD 8x10 s...
$35.00

Cluster of Fresh Wa...
$58.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment