Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Special Offer for my favorite color!

Though it's still summer-hot where I live, now is the time to do back-to-school and autumn shopping. Isn't it time to treat yourself to an inexpensive but wonderful new accessory?

Until 11:59 PM on Sunday, August 9, get a free pair of earrings with the purchase of any item from my shop containing the color orange. Just enter the discount code "truffle" in the Notes to Seller section. You can find all orange items by using the search bar at the top of the Etsy page, with the pulldown menu set to "tangopig's shop."


Available here.

I find that the combination of green and orange says "autumn" no matter what you do with them. I don't know if it's a childhood adoration for pumpkins or if other people see not only rich spicy tones but also pastel green and orange as an autumn palette. In this one, of course, the squash blossoms and wood help. Are those squash blossoms? Not daisies, in that color.

But ... orange. You can't possibly go wrong with orange.

My mother-in-law, by the way, says that orange is the new neutral. She's a quilter, and has started using orange fabrics instead of beiges and greys. Speaking of which, I owe her a new pair of orange and copper earrings, so if you'll excuse me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment