Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Very special new offer through Aug 18!

This week, you do me a favor and I'll do you one ...

I still have several shop images that are on a background I was using before I switched to the unfinished pottery background you'll see in my more recent photos. I'd rather not have to retake all those pictures, so I need some of that jewelry to sell.

So, until 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, August 18:

* The first item which was photographed on an old background entitles you to a free pair of earrings in your color of choice.
* The second item on an old background gets you absolutely free shipping for that item.
* The third item, and any subsequent purchases, will be discounted by 10% off the item's price.

To claim these rewards, enter the code "snow white" in the Notes to Seller section, along with the color in which you'd like your earrings made.


Available here.

That's actually a pretty good photo, if I do say so myself, but on some of them ... well, you can see why the light-colored background works better. Since I took the first couple batches of a photos, I've learned that I need texture to contrast with the usually glossy jewelry; to use light-but-not-white colors so the contrast doesn't go all wonky; and to avoid direct sunlight like a vampire soaked in orange oil.

So there you go -- the jewelry is just as beautiful and high-quality, but the photos are slightly lacking, so you get great deals on every item from that section you purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment