Friday, February 11, 2011

Shop reorganization

I've finally redone my shop sections, because I was starting to get irritated by some of them ("Feminine Touches"?  Really, Chelsea?  Could you possibly be less specific?).

So now the sections are "Elegant Accessories" for the classier, simpler pieces, "Fun Fashion Jewelry" for the cute, bright styles I occasionally randomly do, "Steampunk Assemblage" because I never do anything normal with the steampunk stuff but that pretty much covers it all, "Eclectic Style" for the bohemian looks and the found-object edginess, "Bridal Couture" for the more high-end sparkly pieces that are intended to make a statement and take a long time to construct, and "Versatile Jewelry Pieces," for stuff that's generally pretty workable for multiple styles.

I think this is working, because I don't find myself dithering over which section a listing fits in nearly as much as I used to!

In celebration, special offerish thing:


Available here.

Through February 28, when you order any item from the "Elegant Accessories" section, use the code palmetto in the "Notes to Seller" to get free shipping on your second item,


OR


When you order any item from the "Bridal Couture" section, use the code bread to get 20% off any coordinating pieces from the link at the bottom of the couture item's listing.



Available here.


Discounts will be given through PayPal after you purchase, custom orders don't count, and ... yeah!  It's been way too long since I did one of these.

I want to work with those copper pearls some more.  God, I love those.

No comments:

Post a Comment