Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Treasury Wednesday: Royal Albert China

I made this treasury while M and I were planning the tea-and-jewelry party for our coworkers. M's wedding china was in the Old Country Roses pattern, which I initially disliked rather a lot, but then I actually took a close look at it -- it was hiding behind wavy panes in her grandmother's china hutch until we moved -- and realized it was red and orange, not the pink and peach I initially assumed. I still like to set it with our green and white china to mellow it a bit, but I like it now.

'Teatime: Old Country Roses' by tangopig

Inspired by the Royal Albert "Old Country Roses" china, which is growing on me.


Scrabble Tile Magne...
$9.00

Small Needle Felted...
$10.00

6 Small Fabric Cove...
$8.00

StayGoldMaryRose - ...
$49.00

Spring Flowers - Ne...
$23.00

Roses Gift Box Neut...
$5.50

large herbal tea ki...
$40.00

Little Leaf Houses ...
$28.00

Rose Water OOAK Lin...
$15.00

Roses Flower Hair P...
$18.00

Vintage Old Country...
$45.00

SEPTEMBER SUNRISE H...
$45.00

Bouquet For Every D...
$35.00

Variegated kit Swee...
$10.99

Dollhouse Miniature...
$23.00

English Garden - 11...
$75.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

1 comment: