Monday, November 16, 2009

New Special Offer through November 29

This week, get free shipping on any item in my shop that is wire wrapped when you use the code market. Just enter the code in the "Notes to Seller" section when you purchase and I'll refund you through PayPal. To find all wire-wrapped items, search for them with the box just above the shop banner.


Available here.

This includes several items in the shop and a few I'm going to be posting this week and the next, including the new rings, some pendants and earrings and a vintage bead bracelet.

And yes, this offer is entirely so I had a good excuse to show that photo. :) I was rushing through items since I was just starting to lose that nice diffuse light of cloudy early afternoon, but the harsh shadows hadn't quite fallen yet, so I got that awesome diffracted sparkle. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment