Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Special Offer through May 7

Mother's Day is May 9 this year ... apparently there's a separate holiday called Mothering Sunday in the UK, which I didn't know. Anyway, it's already over.

The point is!

Nothing says "I really thought about this gift" like a matched set of jewelry. Therefore, I'll be running a promotion up to two days before Mother's Day:
When you purchase any item in the shop, take 15% off any item in the same color of equal or lesser value.

So, for example, you could purchase this bracelet...

...and these earrings...

Available here and here.

... and get 15% off the earrings, since both of them contain the color pink.

To get the discount, use the code bubble when you buy. Discounts will be given through PayPal.

And look into the new option I'm offering in my shop: Custom Personalized Gift Packaging! Buying this listing means you'll get a coordinating notecard that tells the recipient things like who designed their jewelry, why it was chosen for them, special features ... all the little details that make the gift special.

Someone actually asked me to do this for a custom order and I thought it was an awesome idea. Particularly for charm bracelets. Really adds to the wow factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment