Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy whatever day it is ...

I've been so deeply absorbed in the Harry Potter jewelry that I didn't realize until I logged into Blogger that it's the fourth of July. Patriotic one, me. Time to feed Benadryl to the dogs before the fireworks get started this evening.

My absorption has paid off, though; I'm pretty much set for everything except Slytherin jewelry. I'm also doing a Marauders charm bracelet, assuming I can find a black dog bead, and I've made a Patronus memory bracelet, and I have centaur charms, and M found a large focal bead among the bits my grandfather gave me from his collection that makes a passable Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone.

I've moved from the "feverish creation because I won't have enough!" stage faster than usual, possibly because I actually made a tally this time and possibly because I only have a six-foot table to look forward to setting. Unfortunately, this leaves time for my dread that I'll show up and no one will want to buy anything. Partially alleviated by the fact that after the show, all of this is going on Etsy -- unless, of course, you've been searching for years for a one-of-a-kind magical creatures bracelet, in which case, go ahead and make me an offer ...

Speaking of offers, the last one is still in effect until Sunday night if you love button jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment