Sunday, July 5, 2009

New offer through July 12

From now through 11:59 PM, Pacific time, on Sunday July 12, get a free stretch bracelet in coordinating colors with any purchase of a charm bracelet. I often do this for my mother; she likes to layer them.

To claim your bracelet, enter the discount code "no more june bugs" in the "Notes to Seller" box at checkout. To find all the charm bracelets, use the search box at the top of the shop home: select "tangopig's shop" from the pulldown menu and use the search term (this will be a surprise) "charm bracelets."

This one is tied for first in favorite charm bracelets I've made. I had no idea how I was going to use the very large fan button, since I bought it for the rest of the set, but given some jump rings and a couple of vintage beads it came together. I've been "test driving" it to the grocery store, and the fan catches much less than you'd expect and sits straighter than I thought it would.

Available here.

There will be more charm bracelets posted over the course of the coming week, including a really cool one made of vintage buttons and baroque pearls, so keep an eye on the shop! The offer also applies to custom orders if you had a theme in mind.

Potter jewelry proceeds apace. I neglected my tally long enough to wind up with more Hufflepuff stuff than I needed, so now I get to play catch-up with the other three Houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment