Thursday, July 9, 2009

New vintage beads!

I've been given some great new vintage plastic beads - top-drilled discs in purple, white and red. They're begging to become stretch bracelets.

Word on the laptop: It seems that I'll be able to get it repaired, since HP extends special warranties for the motherboard and fan, and someone my dad works with can rescue my jewelry photos. Listings will still be slow for a while, though - probably until after the conference at least. Fortunately I can use M's computer and I have hard copy of the paper I'm using to write my lecture.

Since my plan of posting more charm bracelets has gone out the window, I'm extending that special offer indefinitely (i.e., until I can post photos of the ones I've made). Keep an eye out for the vegetable garden and bromeliad charm bracelets in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment