Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a caaaaaamera!

This will make custom orders tons easier, let me tell you. Previously I haven't been able to photograph things at M's except with my cell (which results in shots like the 1960's Charm Bracelet - blur city), so this will be a huge blessing.

This also means that I prowled the house playing with settings and photographing eeeverything (like Lilo!), so um ... have a picture of our fish!

Photobucket

This is Miso. Miso's our betta. He's a pretty boy. He is also a very, very spoiled little fish, who lives in a tank more than twice the recommended size for bettas. We put him in the store-recommended one, then our Googling led us to a betta-fancier site that made us feel guilty and we dropped over a hundred bucks on our stupid fish. That's his writing desk at the lower edge and his tank background is actually wrapping paper with old world maps on it, cut to fit (he's a highly educated fish who requires a writing desk and a map of the world, possibly a pirate captain fish?).

In other news, my latest obsession is bento boxes. Simple techniques in infinite combinations, the mating of two disparate elements (cuisine and ... well, scrapbooking, almost), and totally obsessive, just the kind of thing I like to do! Can I justify this with bento-inspired jewelry? Of course I can.

No, seriously, I have to stop ordering bento boxes and alligator hair clips now. Stop, Chelsea, stop, you will regret this before the first of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment