Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stocking Stuffer Sale and Squee!

FYI -- a lot of the pendants and earrings in the shop have gone to 10%, 15% or 20% off for a Stocking Stuffer Sale. Personally I can't think of a better stocking stuffer than a handmade pendant. They have quite a bit of impact!

FY further I -- I've just added a lot of the new Geometrica pendants and a ring to the relevant set on my Flickr stream. Some of my absolute favorite pieces have just gone up there, pieces where I really felt like I accomplished the marriage of elements I was looking for. Perhaps all my weird combinations of plastic and pearls, all my bizzare charm-bracelet designs are all in a quest for that seamless marriage of what doesn't belong into a coherent whole. Perhaps this is a metaphor for my quest to heal the rift between my faith in humanity and my perception of the world. Perhaps I need to put down Civilization and its Discontents now.

And, in Squee of the Month -- both M and I have just been unexpectedly informed that we've been hired back for winter quarter! Me on Monday and her today. So that's just ... well, really awesome, and we're very thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment