Monday, November 8, 2010

omigod u guyz

I was kvetching to M about how I've got to have some reserves of energy for continuing to care about things, like making my Spanish papers perfect and keeping on reading my Survival International email newsletters and noticing which students skip tutoring, and then I realized something.

I'm jaded!

I have achieved jadedness.

I am now qualified to be in my 20s.  Only a year late.  And to have a degree.

Squeeee!

Oh, and incidentally, I'm not doing UCR's Market Day this year (partly because I tutor that day and partly because they annoyed me so much last spring by admitting anything-and-everything for sale), but instead I'll be doing a private craft fair on November 13.  There will be quilts, chocolate, home decor, a vintage seller ...

The Holiday Backyard Boutique will be from 11-3 at 8738 Quailbush Drive in Riverside, so please, locals, join me for in-person jewelry shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment