Friday, November 19, 2010

Treasury Roundup

These all sort of run to a theme and tell a story so I thought I'd post a list of them.  I've been treasurying my little heart out.  It's immense fun and it gives me a sense of that Etsy community that people talk about but which I didn't seem to find until I started playing with Treasury.  I mean, it's cool that Etsy works as this loose network of individuals, and I love that.  But this is the only ... organized? ... thing I've found that gives me that warm fuzzy feeling.

So here's the ones that are sort of a steampunk/Victorian thing.  I expect they're rather Christmassy considering they run to dark red and green. Also, I want to see how much work it is to create a post of these with images.  I can't figure out how to make them line up nicely ...

Hope Chest
The Life She Imagined
The Courtship
More Precious Still
First Impressions
Miranda's Dressing Room
Hissing Steam
Item's from Miranda's Desktop
Trousseau and Boudoir
Things Hoped For, Things Planned
Respectably Ruined
Twice Round the World Without Looking Back
Hope and Heart's Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment