Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift-guide Treasury Roundup

Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide:  Assortments of things under $50.  In my family, you need like sixteen of anything to be used to stuff stockings.



The "I Barely Know You" Gift Guide: Unisex neutrals!  I read an Etsy Storque article a while ago that bothered me because someone on staff was complaining about being unable to find plain white men's pajamas.  If you're looking for something that anonymous, why would you search an individual's Etsy shop for it?  So, simple neutral stuff that doesn't presuppose much about the recipient but is still unique and interesting enough to be expected of a handcraftsman.



Oh my god oh my god Megan will be back on Monday. Posting may be a little slow while we catch up.

Oh, and I'm five whole minutes from going to take the final that will conclude my undergraduate work.  Fingers crossed for an A in this class, if I get A's this quarter it'll pull my overall GPA to a solid 3.7 -- which would make me alarmingly proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment