Monday, December 13, 2010

This is me killing time.

I am killing time because M's plane lands in four hours.  What should I blog about?

*bouncebouncebounce*

Oh, here's something:  I bloody hate add-a-link charm bracelets.  They steal business from actual handmade businesses, most of whom would be happy to make you a real custom charm bracelet -- often cheaper than the Pandora or Troll or Biagi bracelets in jewelry stores -- because people think that choosing from a selection of a hundred and fifty charms makes them "unique."  People, they're not.  They're really not.

I'll make a reluctant exception for stuff like this:

Photo copyright killerbeedz1.

See, that's neat.  And different.  Handmade one-of-a-kind Pandora beads still have a chance at being awesome, and at a significant discount from the factory ones.

Here, this is an awesome time-killing game.  My high score is 3300.  What's yours?

Oh, hey, shop the Stocking Stuffer Sale in my shop!


Available here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment