Friday, October 1, 2010

Bridal collections 1: Antigua Cove

This was the first collection I made for my 2010 bridal line, and I'm posting it first because I think in many ways it's the truest to my style.
It uses ivory, bronze, brass, topaz and gold shades. The inspirational motifs:
  1. I wanted each piece to be able to go from an ivory wedding dress to a cute jeans outfit.  This doesn't mean they're simple; quite the contrary.
  2. I wanted a bit of a pirate-queen feel,which could be played up or down with the right accessories.
  3. I wanted each piece to be something my mother would wear.
Mom likes earth tones and relative simplicity, and wears a lot of bracelets and earrings.  If she and Dad got married now instead of twenty-two years ago -- yeah, I think she just might wear these.


Available here.

Apparently I achieved my goal; some of the pieces shown above, Mom loved and has been persuaded to make off with.  I'd love it if she took more; I can generally persuade her by reminding her that she's my advertising department. For the rest, a special offer on this eclectic, sophisticated one-of-a-kind collection of seashell and pearl wedding jewelry in brown, gold, ivory and antiqued brass tones:

Through October 6, purchase any piece from the Antigua Cove bridal collection and get a second piece of equal or lesser value 25% off.  This is not combinable with other offers and is taken from the price before my small customization fee, but it does apply to orders for multiples of one item.  Discounts will be given through PayPal refund.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment