Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bridal collections 2: Entrance

From the first to the last: I made these pieces two days before I sent off my whole bridal line on its not-so-fateful consignment tour.

It uses primarily white mother-of-pearl and jet Swarovski crystal. It started out as an all-white necklace, which I think I've blogged about, but I think the black and white palette is very chic -- a nice simplicity that the collections sort of needed. Black and white is supposed to be in this year; the old Hollywood glamour and silver-screen femininity that we're seeing a lot lately, I imagine. The neoclassical look is rather cool and different, though, I think!

 
Available here.

If this appeals to any readers, good news: This classic, feminine black-and-white formal jewelry is going on sale as of right now!

Through October 11, purchase any piece from the Entrance bridal collection and get free shipping in the U.S. on your order of $20 or more. This is not combinable with other offers, and price is before shipping. Discounts will be given through PayPal refund.

Sorry I can't do free international shipping, but email me if you're ordering internationally and I'll see if I can do an equivalent drop.  Just mention this post to get your shipping discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment