Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bridal Collections 5: Ocean Bijoux

I'm not sure I've ever made crazy statement pieces like this before ... or simple delicate pieces like this before.

The collection was challenging.  The materials are all AB crystal, freshwater pearls, green natural shell and various kinds of findings and chain, but the designs, almost to a one, are way out of my comfort zone.  My favorites, naturally, are the earrings, which are very me, but the necklaces are rather different.  This is good, though.


Available here.

This is another one that Mom made off with a bit of, but that one was a mixed metal piece, which I personally love and it's supposed to be stylish, but I'm hesitant about the bridal market for it.  But Mom loved it, so that's all good.  The rest of this elegant, bohemian bridal collection will be selling with a special offer for the next few days:

Through October 24, purchase any piece from the Ocean Bijoux bridal collection and get a free bracelet if you mention this post.  The bracelets I use for these promotions are high-quality metal and glass beaded pieces, and all are adjustable.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment