Monday, October 11, 2010

Which category?

I really ought to work out a system for this.  You see, as I list the bridal jewelry, I'm putting most of it in the "jewelry" category with occasional deviations into the "weddings/jewelry" section.  Is there some research on which is better?  Has someone tested?  I think I'm getting more views from "weddings," but that could be the sample, and it's bloody impossible to control all the variables to see.

I'm linking to the rest of each collection in my descriptions, so I've been picking a random one or two items from each collection to be listed in Weddings instead of Jewelry, so I theoretically cover both, but maybe it should be necklaces that go in Weddings, since it's a more saturated subcategory?  Am I overthinking this?

No comments:

Post a Comment